Sunday, April 5, 2009

I LOVE it when you "Bob" your head....

There is many things that I LOVE about Hunka'...but probably one of the most endearing things is his LOVE of "Indie-Music" ...He loves to go watch "un-known" quirky bands..and I LOVE to watch him .....watch the band play their music...He BOBS his head ever so slightly and sometimes closes his eyes and just FEEEEELS it...
mmmmm, it just makes me want to grab him and KISS HIM,...SO you see going to all these concerts is REALLY, REALLY good for our marriage... Me looking up at my MAN....Bobbing his freakin' handsome head....
US....waiting in the FREEZING-cold for an hour to get in to the BRETT DENNEN concert last-night...
Brett Dennen ROCKS....Give a click and a listen....
"She's Mine"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmDArQNzd3w

"Ain't Gonna Lose You"