Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Introducing my NEW BABY.....

Yes, it is my 21st Anniversary in a month and Yes, HUNKA' did buy me a new diamond ring last year.... But this year HUNKA' bought me a CANON 40D ...YES, I said a CANON 40D(!!!!!!!) and just between you and me....I'll take my new camera ANYDAY over Diamonds....LOOK at my NEW BABY all "purdy-like" there in my little ole' hands just waiting to capture all the memories of my family lives!!!!
( I think the UPS man was in shock when I hugged him, then jumped up and down, then told him a camera was in that box...he just looked at me like I was smokin' something!!!I bet UPS men lead interesting lives???..)

2 comments:

Amander said...

Yay for fun anniversary gifts! You posted so much today - I wish I could comment on them all! Your daughter looks great in her prom dress!

Jami Broadbent said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you. The pictures are lovely.