Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's ALL about music this week & not shoving my "pie-hole" full of cheese enchiladas....


Thanks Wendy for telling me about this song ...I LOVE the Lyrics!!! http://pessimisticallyoptimisticme.blogspot.com/

I'm trying to listen to music and rock in the corner while sucking my thumb ... As I repeat to myself ....I can handle all this stress, I CAN handle all this stress...But secretly when my BFF Violet gets home from NYC...I am SO gonna PIG-OUT..( she is the only one I trust WATCH me act like an animal while devouring mexican food) ...I might even go and get a six-pack of SEE'S chocolate ...do they sell it in six-packs? or am I secretly craving something that comes in six-packs????

* My Friend SHERRY is still in desperate need of your good vibes and healing prayers....Please send some her way...K?

3 comments:

rychelle said...

mmmmmmmmmm........cheese enchiladas.

Missy said...

Great choices in music! Prayers for Sherry!

Wendyburd1 said...

I know the lyrics are amazing, gives me goosebumps!!