Sunday, April 19, 2009

No-More Water-Weenies!!

I don't know why our family has always called those "arm-float-y-thingy's"..."water-weenies".. but we do? Does anyone else?
Anyways, that is beside the point....CUZ' D-RIV...doesn't need "the-weenies" ANYMORE....Little-Boyfriend-learned to SWIM,(ahem) DOGGY-PADDLE this weekend....seems like a little thing to some ...HUGE FOR US!!.... especially when one dr. told us he may never even walk very good....BTW, he RUNS faster than his twin...
so, "EAT-THAT-DOC"...OK, enough of that...
Spring Break 2009 in pics:(with commentary,of-course)
featuring..RAYCE,(the awesome-swimmer, Mally,( just plain-awesome), the Mom (who needs a nap) &D-RIV(the incredible) And last but not least..HUNKA( the lounger w/the camera)
*NOTICE...."Blue-arm-WEENIE'S-on" *NOTICE..."WEENIES-OFF"
*NOTICE...D-RIV knows where the "happy-place" is...the HOT TUB w/jets...not icky-COLD POOL..(Smart-boy)
*NOTICE- STRONG-MOM....Dragging-TOO-CUTE-for-words-D-RIV out of the "HAPPY-PLACE" ....ummmm for the millionth time...but who's counting, besides-my-tired-as-heck arms !!!LOVE what swimming all day does for little boys!!! LAYING DOWN....BOTH OF THEM...AT THE SAME TIME...MIRACLES do exist !!!!
NOTICE what our DAD was doing the whole vay-cay ( can you say...LOUNGE-LIZARD)
....notice who has the camera...(little-blue-bag-by-his-side)YEP, you guessed it...he was trying the whole weekend to get a PIC of me in my "FAUX-GIRAFFE"swimsuit,(no animals were hurt in the making of this suit) ...But I was "quick-on the draw" and got the towel over me before he could get the "Full-Monty"......Guess I should be happy he still wants to see it???!!
My kids are reading this saying ...OMGOSH...mom.....GROSS!!!!
YA GOTTA LOVE THAT MAN....(sorta)

7 comments:

slytrifecta said...

How old are you Marie....23? You look AMAZING!

Kristina P. said...

You are such a hottie!

Marie said...

OH, Sweet-Janna,
I LOVE you...but you know what my stomach look like underneath that TIGHT-SPANDEX...(fellow-muliples-mom)...BUT THANKS for the lovely comment..and BTW, YOUR the one that looks 23 and like a MODEL in a magazine!!

Crispy-Fur said...

Gosh I miss you

Marie said...

Crispy-Fur,
Can you ONLY imagine the fun you and Brother Ed could of had with me? After all, I was dressed up like a giraffe??? You could of had a Zebra speedo on !!! Can you say "Safari"!!!

Amander said...

You ARE a hottie! And that looks like such a fun spring break!

Crispy-Fur said...

Me ? in a speedo ?
More like Sosari...