Monday, April 27, 2009

OH...It's gonna be a week....FLY YOUR FREAK FLAG my friends!



SO, I am gonna get through it with MUSIC the soul's-healer...
Twins B-day...Elections at the High-School..Mal is trying -out again, found out another close friend has a brain-tumor and is getting surgery today( please send out your prayers to her(sherry)I am really scared about this ..not looking good, they gave her 2 years to live,,,,praying that's not true & the AUTISM WALK on Saturday... which is happy and painful at the same time....Oh,my friends LIVE LIFE ...Cuz...it's WAY to short and the HAPPINESS can be here one day and GONE the next...Go OUT AND FLY YOUR FREAK FLAG!!!CUZ' who knows you might not get another day like TODAY...LIVE in the MOMENT!!



SONG FOR THE WEEK:...............

3 comments:

trash talk said...

Hey crazy girl, come over and pick up a little award I have for you. So sorry about your friend. I will most definitely be praying and praying hard for her.
If you need me to do anything else, don't hesitate to ask! You know it is yours for the asking.
Debbie

Missy said...

Great post! Great video!

Wendyburd1 said...

MARIE!! We are like music SOUL SISTERS!! I just bought Rosi Golan's mp3 album online, she is my latest fave!! Her and Joshua Radin!!!