Tuesday, April 7, 2009

TWIX candy-bars= CRACK?


Since when did they start putting "CRACK" in Twix candy-bars? I don't even LIKE candy bars...But someone brought me a box...Yes, it was a "TWIX-DRUG-LORD", of these "sticks of mind-melting goodness".. (their Indian-name I'm sure)....
They have my mouth saying..."What.... it's a cookie...now caramel...now CHOCOLATE...for "Brad-Pitty-Sakes",(don't ya love my made-up saying, use it in a sentence this week) what's in the next layer...a male model in a meadow with his shirt off running towards me ...saying my name over and over"......(did I just type-that???)
SEE, the TWIX they are BAD...EVIL....have a "Crack-like-substance-in-them-that-makes-you-think-sinful-thoughts... because my NORMAL mind would never think things like that???!! It's like this is your Brain...this is your brain on.... TWIX

And I only have 24 more to eat before I NEVER eat them again......

No comments: