Wednesday, April 8, 2009

We are in the home-stretch!!! YES!!!!!

This girl is coming HOME....we are days away ...
and {drum-roll pleazzzze}...

I MADE IT without having a total nervous break-down or using my "little-friends" named"JACK" or pills that rhyme with ..Thalium..

I am SO NOT KIDDING...I need like 4 billion gold-stars, a crown, a poster put up in the halls of her college,(you know like student of the week), but "MOM of the YEAR" with all my accomplishments on the poster ...like ...

I only called her 2 times per day,(OK, but texted her like 100)

I only said the words,RAPE and PILLAGE like 200 times instead of like 400, this needs to be said when your child is walking home from the library in the dark ,....at night, I also used these words before every PROM, so she IS used to it....But her roommates were kinda traumatized by it...Sorry girls..my-bad..

I only cried every other day for the first month , then I actually made it to twice a month, But then I actually just used it as an excuse to GORGE on Mexican food once per week, ....What am I gonna use for an excuse now???

I am so going to put one of those HUGE cheese-ball posters on my garage...That says something kinda pathetic ...like this...."DON'T EVER, EVER, EVER, EEEVAHHH, LEAVE your POOR mentally fragile MOM Again".....Well, at least until August..

PHOTOS: By...the One & Only: Jami Broadbent

1 comment:

Lou Cinda said...

I can SO relate to this!! My precious first born son also was gone this last year to college and it ALMOST killed me!! I too, cried and worried and texted and called and warned and warned and warned again of killers and crazies and drunk drivers and anything else I thought might harm him in any way.

I ALSO have been counting the days until he is home again.....which is in two weeks!! I can almost sigh a BIG sigh of relief, cos' you know when they are with us, we can keep them safe!

Love your blog, found it today and I am now a follower!

Lou Cinda :)