Monday, May 11, 2009

Dance Naked in my living room...

"DANCE NAKED IN YOUR LIVING ROOM handling stress and finding joy" is the name of the BOOK Hayes got me for Mom's day & she babysat ALL day so Hunka and I could go out to "din-din" and see a movie...."Ghost of Girlfriends past" ...it was OK..but HEY, anything is OK with Matthew McConaughey in it ...
I just can't wait till someone puts out a movie about FACEBOOK and boyfriend-girlfriends of high school-college past....but I digress...
ANyWHOooS,
SO, Hayes gave me a STRESS relieving book and one of the exercises in it was to DANCE NAKED IN YOUR LIVING ROOM..Of- course it says close the blinds, make sure you are alone..(fer-real,huh?)and just dance, let your body feel the rhythm ...(in my case JIGGLE)..let your emotions run free...( I am writing straight from the book) CRY, laugh, feel RAGE....
OK....FOLKS....I think I have found my NEW activity to do when the kids are in school and before I start work...
SO,WORD TO THE WISE...if you come to my door and hear screaming, crying , laughing, JIGGLING ..I AM NAKED...do not, I repeat, do not come in ..
UNLESS your bringing me a donut then use the key under the mat ....come in the house and quietly leave it on the table..

I'll try not to notice you....

5 comments:

rychelle said...

this post makes me giggle.

i agree with you on the movie. it was meh.....but, i still still love matthew!

trash talk said...

Will there be any self-portraits during these sessions? Can one jiggle and click at the same time? It must be a 3 ring circus around your house cause you never fail to entertain me!
Debbie

Missy said...

I so have to try this! There will be lots of jiggle, wiggle, and flopping going on, but if it is good for the soul, I'm in!

Wendyburd1 said...

You and your kids are so funny! If I gave MY Mom that, it would end up in "the drawer"...you never want your gift to end up there! She'd be too embarassed to read it, LOL!!

ramsam said...

I love dancing in my living room to crazy music, singing at the tops of my lungs, or jamming with my ipod on, BUT I never do any of those things naked. Trust me. It would spoil it.