Monday, May 25, 2009

First BBQ of the season...Lady Gaga was the theme song...

Billy LOVES to cook RIBS ( the goggles??..Don't ask??)....He actually should probably enter his RIBS in a contest...They are THAT good!!! But it takes ALL day.....soakin' wood... makin' coals....then smokin' and checkin' & checkin' ... then ....BBQin' them...it is a PROCESS, but SO worth the wait!
TODAY'S MENU WAS:
Homemade salsa & chips
Homemade Guacamole
Ham pinwheels
Strawberry's and Fruit Dip
Tortellini pasta Salad
Corn on the Cob
Billy's Famous RIBS
Cheesecake (Made by Hayes)
Diet Dr. Pepper
& DANCING to "POKER FACE" by: LADY GAGA

Turned up the TUNES and let the Back-Yard DANCIN' begin...Billy ALWAYS has to join in the dancing with his Signature dance move.... I am so HAPPY all that money I put in to dance lessons paid OFF!!! They are still "in-sync" after all these years!

On a scale from 1-10....How nervous should I be that this is his signature face for pictures?????!!!!
(AGAIN,Don't Ask???!!!!)

6 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

Mmmm sounds delicious! And I love the pics, AND goggles!!

trash talk said...

Those ribs look good enough to be from Texas! I gotta get me a set of those goggles so I can be hip too!
Debbie

rychelle said...

mmmmmmm....this post made me HUNGRY!

Crispy-Fur said...

Hey ! where's my take-home plate ?!!!!!!!

Marie said...

Hey Crispy-Fur,
Do ya see the strawberry pic? Notice the cool-e-ist dish they are on? You gave it too me...It's my FAVE dish ever!!!!
I wish you lived that close..... I could bring ya a plate of food :((actually I would eat at your house everynight..your the CHEF)...
And tell E. I love him K? Love you too....

Jami Broadbent said...

Ok where do I start? Love the pictures, love the goggles, love the ribs, love your fam.