Sunday, May 24, 2009

Had to get me some of what you got.....

It is almost my 21st anniversary..so of-course you start thinking of the years gone by....and Tracy Chapman and THIS song reminds me of our first year of marriage...Billy,(Hunka) and I listened to our Tracy Chapman's CASSETTE until we wore it out...I actually think we wore out 2 Tracy Chapman cassettes..I would sing this song to him in the car, memories flood me when ever I hear her sing, memories of NO kids and NO money, Our "Date Nights" of going to "Food For Less" and getting soup that you didn't add water, you know the GOURMET kind of Cambell's soup and then coming home and watching "30 Something" on TV...

Billy, I'm so Happy.........

"I've been getting some of what you got"

for the last 21 years...through ups and downs of life....OH, BABY, OH, BABY!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Happy Almost 21st Anniversary! Love the song!