Friday, May 15, 2009

Hope these are as good as a quilt?

My BFF, Violet made Hayes a GORGEOUS quilt when she graduated, so I wanted to do something for her graduating gorgeous daughter ,KY....She was my first photoshoot, besides my kids & she was WONDERFUL, even put up with me cussing , just alittle, when I couldn't get the darn lighting right!(sorry, KY, hope I didn't scar ya for life?)
Here's a little preview for ya....
I am NO JAMI BROADBENT,by any stretch, but I tried my best-est-ist.....(wish I had some $1000.00 lenses, OH Well, someday)......



My UN-PAID lighting assistant..........(daughter's come in handy,eh?!)And my BFF, VIOLET..the MOM of KY....isn't she amazing-ly GORGEOUS!

8 comments:

rychelle said...

srsly. do you only know gorgeous people?!?

the fist umbrella shot is my fave.

Amander said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. You have SUCH an artistic eye. And it doesn't hurt that that girl is GORGEOUS.

Matt and Shauna said...

I love em! Especially the last pic. That's so KY!! You are so talented!

ramsam said...

How fun, Marie! You are really doing it!
I love the first umbrella shot, as well. So much personality.

Missy said...

These are great! What a beautiful girl!

Angie said...

I think my favorites are the umbrella pictures.

Jami Broadbent said...

these are fantastic! I am so proud!

Kristina P. said...

Marie, these are seriously AMAZING!