Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's OFFICIAL the boys are growing mullets..

Business in the front ...PARTY in the back...
Rayce started by saying he was growing a "mullet" and then I asked him "what's a mullet" and I was SHOCKED that he actually knew what is was..
So I said " PARTY-ON-GARTH".... letz-do-this-thang..
Of-course D-Riv can't be left out , so he's growing one too...Hope he wants one...I don't know if there is sign-language for..... "Do you want to grow a MULLET"? LOL!!!!!
Rayce's hair is growing, growing.... getting longer, pretty soon we can cut it into the "mullet-he so-desires" ....LOL!!
And, No, we don't usually keep him in a cage..hahaha(it's a trampoline safety-net-thingy-ma-bobby)

2 comments:

Amander said...

I love that he wants a mullet! (And that you are going to let him have it!)

trash talk said...

Girl, just how soon can you get down here to the Texas? Mullets rule in the south!
Debbie