Thursday, May 7, 2009

Watch- Out this could happen to you !!

One day they are opening up Barbie's...... and the next they are already through their first year of College!

I know, I know...everyone warned me .....they grow up fast...In a blink of an eye...
But I didn't think it would happen to ME...
So let me tell ya'll .....I am LOVING ,CHERISHING, EMBRACING everyday she is home this summer....Cuz' before I know it ....blink....
She'll be back at college, with college BOYS., that are dressed like Firemen.....(sigh).....

Hmmmmm, I wonder where she got the "gene" that likes to take armslength pics of herself...or ones while posing in the mirror????

SO DANG WIERDY..must be HUNKA'S side of the family's genes.....VAIN people...sheesh..

4 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

She is SO pretty!

Lou Cinda said...

I am so glad your gorgeous daughter is home for the summer. My son is home now too and I am so happy! I KNEW I would be hanging on his leg with he got ready to go.....I have always known it! ~Sigh~

But he understands...

Let's both enjoy the summer and make happy memories to sustain us next year!!!

Lou Cinda :)

trash talk said...

Not to upset you even more about the passage of time, BUT, will she not make the most beautiful bride? Those formal photos are amazing! Grab the minutes where you can get 'em. Yeah, I'm with you...that whole "look at me" attitude must come from the other side. You are so shy!
Debbie

Missy said...

Beautiful daughter! And, yes times goes fast!