Sunday, June 21, 2009

~40th B-day BASH for STEPH~

Well the "Turning 40" PARTY'S have begun!!!
Steph and me have been friends since we were 8 years old!! Now we are both turning 40, her first, me in 3 weeks!
We have been through everything together, sleep-over's,family camping-trips,first bikes, matching outfits,poodle-perms, first boy-friends, heartbreaks, marriage, babies being born, hospital stays, teen-agers.....you name it , she's been by my side, strong and supportive.....
She's a member of "my tribe", she's my blood...
We had SO MUCH FUN yesterday celebrating!! Her awesome sis-in-law, CATHI, planned a SPA-DAY , then we had a BBQ at Cathi's house with all the "fam"...then off to more partying that night...By midnight we had brought in her 40's with a BANG!!!......
STEPH, I hope the next decade is filled with FUN, (of-course) & HAPPINESS , I love you with all my heart!

A basket full of: Prune Juice, reading glasses, Depends , Denture cleanser.....given with love :)
Cathi, Me, Steph & Jenny...I Love my girlfriends!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amander said...

Sort of makes me wish I was turning 40!

Bobbi Jo said...

What fun! Happy Birthday! The 40's are great. I feel more confident and beautiful than before in my life. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

ramsam said...

How fun you got to celebrte so greatly!

SOunds like a blast, and girl- you make 40 look as fun and flirty as 30!