Sunday, June 28, 2009

C-ARIAL-sisterly-Aunty-Love


So, Carol came to live with my family when I was 3or 4 yrs... she was 16yrs. (long-story) ... It is still to this day one of the biggest blessings and gifts I was ever given, to have her in my life and share all my most precious times and memories with her...
When my girls were little they LOVED "Disney's Little Mermaid", so they "morphed" Carol's name into C-ARIAL... which she will forever be known by at our home ....
* BTW, She HATED getting these pics taken... but doesn't she look LOVELY!
She especially enjoyed the ones when I was mauling her like a baby-gorilla ...she just brings in out in me...For pity-sakes, we shared BUNK-BEDS for years...my need to maul her is PRIMAL :)


3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

She is beautiful!

Just Me said...

Oh Marie. I guess I can live with this - mostly because you are in the pictures so there is someone gorgeous to look at! I love you.

rychelle said...

you are both adorable! great pictures, i'm sure you'll both cherish.