Monday, June 1, 2009

Find YOUR song...K?


JOSHUA JAMES was playing at the VELOUR in Provo on Sat. night...And I didn't even talk about for a month and I didn't even take a million pictures, (I took video this time, stepping up my FAN-DEVOTION).
And I DON'T even have to write ..HOW MUCH I ENJOY him..Or how much I LOVE his wife, Emily..( she is SO nice to his "OLD-Freaky-Fans"..AKA,Billy & ME)....Or write that the songs he writes make me feel ...SAD, HAPPY, Make me think about the "BIG-PICTURE"..make me a better person..I KNOW..I KNOW..You are saying a FREAKIN' musician does all this?
YES...YES...he does..His music "speaks to me".
Music is therapy....
FIND your song...
a song costs less than a therapist....
WELL,that is unless you really LOVE your therapist...
Then feel free to keep going....
But, listen to YOUR song while driving there....K?

The Collage Billy is creating right now..(more pics later)
* There are some JOSHUA JAMES video's at the bottom of my blog...feel free to enjoy them & his blog is on my side bar...BUFFALO JAMES)

6 comments:

Amander said...

Music is GREAT therapy. I use it to match my moods and improve them all the time :)

rychelle said...

i agree, music is excellent therapy. and, just the right price.

rychelle said...

p.s. that stage setup with all the chairs is awesome!

trash talk said...

Music is God's gift to the whole world!
I am in love with that set-up...it looks better than my tent at Warrenton!
Debbie

Marie said...

I KNOW the STAGE-SET was so CRAZY-AWESOME...
The funniest thing of the whole night was when the opening act literally stopped playing his guitar and said .."OMGosh, for one minute I thought that OWL WAS REAL ..kinda freaked me out"!!!!
SO DANG FUNNY!

Wendyburd1 said...

Music can be so good for me. That is why Joshua Radin's music is talking to me so strongly right now. It is beautiful and so are his messages.