Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Random Snippets..

Random snippets overheard on the vacation....
My breath smells like HORSE, There is a hair in my Big-Mac, Are you truly going to play the "Air-Guitar" whilst passing a Semi-truck?, Wow, we could of ate in Panguich instead of "stinky-beaver-city", CRAM-IT, Her candles smell AWESOME, When you get out in the middle of the lake and it's cold, just pee and it makes it ALL better, OWWW, my pee is scalding HOT, is that a tattoo of a possum-on-a-stick, on her back?, were all "jacked-up" on Mt. Dew and now were gonna come at ya like Spider-monkeys, D-Riv just poked a man's "nip-nip" in the Hot-tub?,
This was the best first day of vacation ever, then repeat that everyday, OK Mom??............

Yes, I hang with these peeps everyday, your totally jealous, huh??!!
HUNKA taught the kids to skip rocks..Priceless....Twins...BROTHERS...PRICELESS..... SISTERS , laughing, quoting funny lines from Movies....PRICELESS....
FIESTA-MEXICANA..If ever in PAGE, AZ..EAT at this place...SO-Calorically-muffin-top-creating..GOOD!
Ummmmm, CRISPY-FUR, your a European-Man....WHY,OH, WHY is the SPEEDO still the "it" swim-wear ??????? This man was from Paris, as are you...but TOTALLY not as cool !!! I'm sure your Speedo would of atleast been animal-print..CORRECT???


D-Riv really surprised us and did everything by himself, even took his "raft" out ALL BY HIMSELF...GO-RIV!!!

6 comments:

Bobbi Jo said...

Hey there! I live in Queen Creek Arizona and had never hear of Fiesta Mexicana I will have to make a trip there and give it a try. My muffin top needs some additions! LOL
Great pictures I love the great faces. Hugs, Looks like you all had a blast. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

trash talk said...

Y'all are gonna have some sore ribs from all the laughing. Pace yourself!!!
That guy cracks (pun intended) me up! You gotta wonder if he dresses in the dark. Walking stupid!
Debboe

Wendyburd1 said...

More great pics! I love the speedo man one with your oldest!!LOL!

Crispy-Fur said...

Lord no ! Board shorts for me

rychelle said...

looks like a GREAT trip!

so, was it a tattoo of possum-on-a-stick, on her back????

Marie said...

Rychelle...YES,with "MAD-SPY-LIKE-SKILLS" I checked out her tattoo alittle closer and HOTT-DANG a "small-furry-possum-like-creature" was on a stick on her back!!!AWESOME-POSSUM!!!