Tuesday, July 28, 2009

JAMI BROADBENT PHOTOGRAPHY....Were not worthy...

We are not worthy....JAMI BROADBENT is the "bomb.com"... We FINALLY had our family pics taken, it's almost been 2 years...and of-course she freakin' nailed it....FUNKY- FRESH...the lighting is SUPERB...(ummmm, that's called a photographer that went to college to do this)...LIGHTING is everything and Jami got the lighting so perfect it brings a tear to my eye to look at some of them....
Jami brought her freakin-RAD hubby JARIN, who helped get D-Riv to smile...we all left singing "resque-pack" from Go-Diego-Go....Especially JARIN....Jami , kinda wanted to kill me...but Hey, anything for a good picture huh?!!!
(and D-Riv also made sure Jarin's ears smelled good, hahahaha, we love ya Jarin for being such a great guy, we are totally BBQing soon)
If you are ANYWHWERE near UTAH, or surrounding states...you are CRAZY-LOCO-peeps to not book a session with her....what she delivers is PRICELESS!!!!!
( it's also great THERAPY in so many ways, I laugh until my stomach hurts...NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY can get you to "pose" like Jami can (the GIRL has MAD SKILLS)...http://www.jbroadbentphoto.com/index2.php?v=v1
*Jami..you know I love you like a STALKER , but I love you more with each photo session....hahahaha.....THANK-YOU from the bottom of my heart.....can't wait to make you some collages!!
(all pics by: Jami Broadbent photography)









The LIGHTING is SO crazy-perfect..JAMI, you are AMAZING.....






It's pictures like this that make you forget about AUTISM...for just a minute....




*this sums us up ...Billy looking for mosquitos and me trying to strike a pose...LOL!!!

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I love, love, love these! Love the chalkboard idea!

Maria said...

What a beautiful family!! Love the pics.

Just Me said...

These are gorgeous Marie! You all pose so nicely and yes, she does an excellent job. Definitely priceless. Glad you are all doing well. Love you lots!

rychelle said...

absolutely LOVE these!!!

Ally in Wonderland said...

You guys look awesome! I was going to tell you which were my favorites, but I really can't choose, I love them all!!

*jealous*

Amy said...

The one of D-Riv's huge smile is PRICELESS!! What a gorgeous family!

Crispy-Fur said...

Ohhh there's some goodies in there.
I like # 7 a lot
: )

slytrifecta said...

I LOVE the one with you and D-Riv......it melts my heart. I love your cute family!!!!!

slytrifecta said...

Amazing pictures. I especially love the one of you and D-Riv. It makes my heart melt. I love your cute family!!!