Monday, July 13, 2009

Maybe I'll write a book....hmmmm

I'm making some huge decisions in my life right now...and one of them might just be going back to school to be a "SHRINK" yep, you heard it here first! And Ya'll know a Hairstylist is a just an under-paid Therapist ...right??!! So I already know I like the profession, LOL!!
I am trying to find out about night classes on-line classes etc...it would take years, but as I'm finding out, they roll on anyway , right...

So, one more idea is a little less time consuming but "kinda" the same process with people...I want to learn how to muscle test and work with oils, herbs etc,....Some people are rolling their eyes at this one...BUT, sometimes with D-Riv, DOCTORS wouldn't listen to me, "healers" were the only ones that were willing to try and help, and alot of times they did better than the DOCS!! And I swear, an essential oil saved my life, it helped my anxiety issues more than any drug EVER could of ! And I keep thinking I could be truly helping people go through hard times in their lives with all I have learned..you know, Pay it Forward, kinda mo-jo???

SO....whatever it may be, there is change in the wind, maybe it's turning 40 that is bringing on a need for something new....
.....or maybe I should just toss all those ideas and just write a book...
Child-Bride
Infertility-Survivor
Adoptee-reunion-ee
Autism Mom-Warrior
and best of all....
HAIRSTYLIST!!!!!!:)
HELL....NOW THAT COULD BE A BOOK!!!!

(this quote is currently my new "MANTRA"...I try and say this everyday to myself....)
"Self-acceptance comes from meeting life's challenges vigorously. Don't numb yourself to your trials and difficulties, nor build mental walls to exclude pain from your life. You will find peace not by trying to escape your problems, but by confronting them courageously. You will find peace not in denial, but in victory.
J. Donald Walters-

6 comments:

Lou Cinda said...

I say go for it!! You would be wonderful and the time ticks on anyway, might as well build knowledge!!

Lou Cinda :)

Just Me said...

AND I knew her when ...................

Love you!

Amander said...

So, I am a therapist and my s-i-l is a stylist, and let me tell you, she makes quite a bit more than I do :)

Although I work for the government, so having a private practice could pay better.

And by the way, I think you'd be an excellent therapist!

Missy said...

Be a shrink is highly overrated!LOL

Wade The Rascal said...

OK. Let me know when you start accepting "people with the crazies" appointments.

Wendyburd1 said...

If you like psychology go for therapist, but promise to be a great one who doesn't judge her patients!!