Friday, July 31, 2009

Tonsils your OUTTA HERE....

It was a long day...but life is good now. Hayes is home resting and watching a whole pile of rented movies, eating ice-cream and ice-pops...
SHEESH, maybe I want my tonsils out so I can have a BREAK that includes laying in bed eating Ben and Jerry's and watching some tear-jerking, soul-cleansing chick-flicks????!!!
(Haylie on some "feel-good-juice" pumping thru her veins)

I swear you could make a reality tv show called "SAME DAY SURGERY"....we heard people talk about swollen testicles, we got a ROMANCE novel read OUT LOUD to us by the patient next to us..and we saw every naked body coming out of surgery, I guess we scored(?) the good recovery room??? (NOT)!!!
I told Billy next time I am ever in surgery( tummy-tuck-boob-lift)-hint-hint- he BETTER bring a trashy novel to read to me while I'm coming out of anesthesia...

5 comments:

Just Me said...

So glad you are home and all is well! Thinking of you :-)

Crispy-Fur said...

Awww Haylie, get betterer soon....Cherry Garcia Ice cream maybe ? send u hugs

Wendyburd1 said...

Movies AND all the ice cream you want?! I don't need my tonsils!!

Vodka Mom said...

i went in for carpal tunnel, and BEGGED my doc to give me a bit of LIPO.

My a** is still swollen. five years later.

rychelle said...

glad it all worked out well!

i recommend the cinnamon buns flavor from ben and jerry's.