Sunday, August 16, 2009

Bad Luck?

I swear there is a curse on me...I get sick or land in the hospital the week before school starts EVERY year (Which if your a MOM or a Hairstylist, you KNOW this is the busiest week of your life)...
Last year at this time I was in the hospital getting my Gallbladder out.. and the 2 years before that I had Strep...This year we all have the Stomach Flu..Even our Cat looks sick!!!(Rayce said yesterday.."Mia is having a bad day, I can see it in her eyes")
I need to have this curse LIFTED...any ideas?? Because the STRESS of having to re-schedule everything and LAY in bed in misery is making me get even MORE WRINKLES!!!!

5 comments:

Just Me said...

I am so sorry. Feel better!

rychelle said...

i'm so sorry to hear you're all sick.

but, that was totally sweet that rayce is so in tune with the cat.

Amander said...

I'm throwing up today too! And I am not even going back to school. What's the dealio?

And also, I hope you feel better!

Wendyburd1 said...

Aw Feel better Marie!! I hope it is a 24 hour flu!

Lou Cinda said...

I'll try and send some good karma your way!! Hope you feel better SOON!!

Lou Cinda