Friday, August 7, 2009

PLATO, you were so wise....




I saw this on this blog : http://perfectsentiment.blogspot.com/
OH, HOW I WOULD LOVE, LOVE, LOVE....to make this into a business card and when I see or I get to experience people be un-kind....
Yes, People ARE un-kind to me, can you believe that???(hahahaha)
I would love to just calmly hand them this quote on a card and walk away.....
(I would also have to hand the card to myself at times, LOL!!!!!....
what a great quote and reminder, EH?!!!)

3 comments:

Amander said...

One of my all time favorites.

Thanks for the reminder.

slytrifecta said...

And then let me use one of those cards. I hate unkindness!!!!!

rychelle said...

i have this quote hanging on my desk at work.

(thanks for posting about the volumizing tonic. i can't wait to try it out!)