Tuesday, August 4, 2009

She glances at the photo, and the pilot light of memory flickers in her eyes. ~Frank Deford

This photoshoot was almost 2 years ago....PRICELESS....to see the changes in the kids ...in Billy, in ME....This is why I lOVE pictures...I think they are a NEED, not a WANT...
in years to come all these moments caught with Jami's camera and mine, will be the most PRICELESS things my family owns...
I used to think ...OH, I'm too fat,(Jami, no comment from you) , I can't get all the stuff together to get the pictures taken, (BTW, I went to D.I. a thrift-store here for almost all our clothes in our recent pics, cost me 30 bucks for everything,.. throw them in the wash, better than new..VINTAGE-HOTT-NESS)...
Don't let these things STOP you from getting your life recorded in pictures..... Even if you can't afford a photo-session get a point and shoot and a tri-pod, put that sucker on a self-timer and run and get in the picture .... start taking pics of yourself...your husband, your kids..your dog...if your not married w-kids,take them with your friends, the people in your life... anything ...RECORD your life...it's slips by so quickly and it needs to be remembered!!!
TAKE PICTURES....They prove YOU were here, YOU lived LIFE... they will become your greatest gift to your family one day, I promise....
"He made me suddenly realize that photographs could reach eternity through the moment.
Henri Cartier-Bresson ~










1 comment:

rychelle said...

you put it so well! photos are IMPORTANT. i wish we had captured more memories, when i was growing up.