Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My world today....

Good Friends,...Laughing, talking about the upcoming Homecoming Dance.....
Oh, to be young again...(errr, maybe NOT)Beautiful things around the house.......Flowers in all their glory around the yard.....Beautiful Strawberries in the garden......A Boy that smells like a puppy from playing football all day.....Holding on tight to the last days before a friend leaves on his (LDS) mission...
A tired Mom ready for bed.....Happy and content with all that has been done today....

3 comments:

rychelle said...

what a beautiful world.

Wade The Rascal said...

I remember Homecoming. It was the first dance I couldn't go to, since I was only 15.

Amander said...

Aw, what cute pictures. And no, I would not want to be young again. It was fun and all, but once was definitely enough!