Thursday, August 13, 2009

Russian Olive trees and LOVE

So, let's face it...MARRIAGE is hard-freakin'-work...And on a day-to-day- basis it seems more like a "work-team" with each person assigned to different task...and usually NONE of those task include....Whisk your wife off for a romantic weekend or Take your wife on a shopping spree or Surprise your wife and watch the kids for the weekend and pay for a condo in Park city for her and all her AWESOME friends.....
So, when your Husband calls you from work and says out of the blue....

"Do you like the smell of Russian Olive Trees?"....."I thought you did"....."I'm bringing you home a branch so you can smell them"....

You just sigh....and think to yourself...I do LOVE this man I'm married too, and it's because of these little things...and because he told me I was beautiful when I was chubby, (I will always give him "props" for that one)

3 comments:

Just Me said...

Ahhh - what a sweetie. I just want you to know that I am thinking of you today. I know Haylie goes off to college again today and that is always a difficult day for you. Love you! Keep smiling.

Amander said...

Russian Olive Trees? You are so random. I love it.

Barbaloot said...

Mmkay-that's cute and all. Sure. But mostly I just wanted to say I saw my cousin-in-law, Kaelani, last night. I fully didn't know you did her hair! Small world:)