Friday, August 7, 2009

YES!!! SCREAMING JUMPING UP AND DOWN!!!

(CARLY)
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/MindMoodNews/story?id=8258204&page=1
Did you see it ....DID YOU SEE IT?????
I am JUMPING, CRYING, HOPE RESTORED!!! OFFICIALLY ...HOPE ....HOPE......HOPE.....HOPE RESTORED ...!!!!!
Carly was 11 when she started to type!!! And to hear the things she has to say.....make me just SOB.....SOB with such pain, joy, happiness....it's helps me understand the world of Autism better...how priceless is this to us .....US parents with kids on the autism-spectrum....priceless.....
One of my favorite things was her Dad saying,"I'll go through many sleepless nights to hear that. I'll spend every penny we have to hear that,".... (which I say...AMEN, AMEN,AMEN to!!!!!!)
Carly is also a twin and has a BLOG and TWITTERS!!!....OK, I am her official new #1 FAN!!!!
GO-CARLY!!!! ....
(*Just in case you were wondering....Some D-RIV INFO:
My heart always goes out to parents that have kids that are severely-Autistic, D-RIV doesn't have many "behaviors", we are so blessed...He does however suffer like Carly in the fact that he is "locked in his body" and remains non-verbal with just a touch of sensory-overload,OCD & A.D.D. thrown in to keep us all on our toes!!! He is delayed in fine motor and gross motor skills, but getting stronger all the time! We have ALWAYS known just by looking in his eyes that he was " IN THERE" and VERY SMART! We are always grateful for prayers, so if ya want to throw his name,(DYLAN), in yours sometimes... go right ahead!!! )

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Wish I had seen it! We keep praying.