Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Calling all Men {TEXT} your wife some lovin' today...

{Ok}, So all my life my Grams & Mom both said they could tell the weather was "a-changin" cuz' their fingers would get stiff and achy...Well, I must be getting old cuz' my whole body gets,
"SMUGLY"=(smack-down-ugly) when the weather is about to change...
I mean, like, WHATEVERRRRR... Now I'm a like-a-weather-station??(said in a valley-girl-accent)

BLOATED={partly-cloudy}...
BLOATED+BREAK-OUT= {rain}....
BLOATED+BREAK-OUT+EXTRA ADDED MUFFIN-TOP={snow}.....

Anyways...So I'm feeling x-tra "SMUGLY" today (it's raining/almost snowing...go figure) ..when my phone tells me I have a {text}...and it's from HUNKA and it simply says this:
"You looked HOT yesterday in your green shirt..."

{Awwwww}...now I feel only.....partly-SMUGLY.....

No comments: