Thursday, September 17, 2009

{Guts and Everything}

Photobucket
{I} know boys are different than girls...{Hello?!}
But sometimes it STILL makes me shake my head in wonder.
It took some gettin' "used to" at first, Hayes was 10 1/2 and Mal was 8 1/2 before we had any little-boy-testosterone in our home....
So, when {Rayce} calls for me to come look at his SPIT after he brushed his teeth, I paused, and said...
WHAT?!!
He then went on to explain that he had DEFINITELY ate a {BUG} while riding his scooter, cuz' he could see a BUG and it's GUTS in the sink in his toothpaste spit..
And I need to look at this??....

REALLY?

Well, upon further investigation, there was INDEED a bug in his spit....
GUTS and EVERYTHING...
So, OF-COURSE I praised him for this GREAT-ACHIEVEMENT(?) in his life and said....
COOL-{RAYCE}-very COOL...
And with the PROUDEST look on his face..

He TOTALLY agreed...

No comments: