Wednesday, September 2, 2009

LOVE livin' in a HICK-TOWN!!

Mal was nominated as the "Motorcycle-Rodeo-Queen"...
Yes, That's right folks, we here in my little "hick-town" Barrel-race on Motorcycles.
It was so much fun to watch and of-course Mal thinks she's going to compete next year..
(errrr, she's NOT, I had heart-attack's watching her barrel-race on a horse....motorcycle's would cause me to attack-then-die) ...but the little cowgirl can dream......
Here she comes bringing out the RACERS.....She couldn't drive her 4-wheeler and carry the flag and WAVE...so they gave her a Driver... :) The Boys waiting for sister to come out to the Arena...... And of-course...I was the official picture taker of thee QUEEN...I even put on some FOX-motorcycle-racing clothes....Yep..I'm just COOL like that....
HOLLA...this is how I do (Crispy-Fur, this last part was specially for you)

3 comments:

rychelle said...

you certainly ARE cool like that! ;)

Crispy-Fur said...

You rock !

Just Me said...

YEE - HAW!!!!!