Friday, October 23, 2009

{mindy}

{Mindy Gledhill}.. http://www.mindygledhill.com/
I loved her latest blog post....
I feel like their is a couple people in my life right now that I wish I could say...
"Let's just forgive each other"....
From Mindy's blog....
"I overheard two friends talking the other day.
One said to the other, "I'd like to take back those things I said yesterday, " to which the other replied, "I'd like to take the things back that I said too. But we don't get to take them back. We only get to forgive each other."
I ADORE Mindy Gledhill...
I love her blog..she is so honest with her feelings..she is real.
I love her singing and the songs she writes...
I love to go and see her in concert..I actually like her live more than on her CD..(now that's a great singer!!)
And as a Mom with a child with Special-Needs I LOVE this song ...
The lyrics make me cry everytime I listen to it...
I can relate....


No comments: