Wednesday, October 14, 2009

{Great minds....}

So, It's true I have "Automobile-OCD"...
I have been able to tell you the make and model of almost any car since the age of 8...
And about every year I pick a car to obsess over and I drive Billy crazy by making him go to the dealership and look at it, drive-it...etc, etc.....

I haven't been able to buy any of the cars I obsess over ... Because like most things we want...we can't have...life's funny like that...huh?!

Maybe one day my luck will change and I will have a car-collection like Jay Leno...umm,errrrr, probably not...

But I could start driving over the state line and getting lotto tickets...(in all my spare-time,ha)

Anyhoooo, my latest car obsession is the Mercedes G500...
Silver.... tan leather...
Blonde hair blowing in the wind....a pair of excellent Ray-Ban aviator's on...Vintage cowboy boots pushing down the accelerator....
Expensive jeans getting all nice and toasty with the seat warmers...
( you can see it right?...)


Well, imagine my surprise to see that "His-Holiness-the- POPE" picked the same SUV for his pope-mobile....
(excellent-choice-sir)

OK....I just have to say it....

Great minds think alike....

No comments: