Friday, October 16, 2009

Waterfall?...Sharp Rocks at the bottom?... BRING IT ON!!!!!!

So, when your photography teacher/mentor/IDOL
Texts you and asks if you would take some pictures of her family,
You say.....Ummmm, Yes, I would LOVE to...
Then you break out in hives and your ulcer starts bleeding....
As ya'll know by now..Jami Broadbent is about the best photographer out there...
So, YES, I was just a tad-bit nervous to do this shoot..
But of-course, JAMI was wonderful and encouraging & helped me every step of the way...
Her FAMILY is gorgeous and perfect...
And of-course, I {LOVE} her just a little more now...
if that's possible..
This FAMILY is as FUNNY as they are BEAUTIFUL...
{which is the best combo in my book}
I enjoyed every minute with them.....and I know they looooooved my A.D.D. and constant ramblings...(hahaha)
{more of the photoshoot on my other blog tommorow}

No comments: