Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Birthday-Eve

I'm posting me & Mallory A.K.A the Birthday-girl's FAVORITE song...
so then we can push play and SING our GUTS out....
(and maybe...just maybe.... will get out our lighters and wave them)
And YES..
Mallory is learning this song on the guitar...
it's going to ROCK..like-freakin'-madly...
And YES..
I have a MAD-TEENAGE-GIRL-CRUSH(like I want to put a poster of him in my bedroom...but Billy forbid it...fun-hater)
on the lead singer (Brad Arnold) of 3 doors down ...
(so push play and join in our birthday-eve party.......* be sure to stop the music at the bottom of the blog first)


I just included this video for the GIRLS...
after watching it your going to TOTALLY want a poster of BRAD too!...
And YES..
you CAN totally come with me to their next concert....
We'll rent a bus....
and bring "ballad-lighters" to wave...
(BTW...this video TOTALLY creeps Mallory out....I don't know why???)LOL!!

No comments: