Monday, November 23, 2009

ummm-like-Fo-Sho...

I am like-CRAZY-Thankful
for these 4 beautiful human-beings that call me,
MOM...
They have to put up with ALOT of craziness...
and I mean like tourette-syndrome like craziness...
(I blurt out whatever is on my mind...
and it is getting worse since I turned 40)
and they still laugh at me even when I embarrass them
and I mean I CONSTANTLY embarrass them...
(although,I'm pretty-sure it has taught them "life-skills" they wouldn't otherwise have gained....
ummm...
props to ME ...
FO-SHO)
I am also really-really Thankful for...
reality T.V....
cuz without The HILLS, Leave it to Lamas, The City,...etc
I would never SURVIVE....
I know...I know...
I am a TOUGH one to please...

#2#3 # 1 & #4


I truly am so THANKFUL to be your Mom

You 4 are the light at the end of my tunnel

No comments: