Sunday, December 27, 2009

2010...and I'm not gonna quit...


Yep...I turned 40 this year and WACKED-OUT...
truly...WACKED-OUT...
No-Seriously-friends....
Like when I was on fertility-drugs-crazed-hormonal-freaked...OUUUTTTT!
I don't know why...but I just felt this urge to say what was on my mind
Mallory, my daughter, just says I have" tourett's" now...
But you know what?
It's right....It's the right thing to do...
Speak the TRUTH...
not in a mean-hurtful-way...
but, still... say what's on your mind...
and I feel better than EVER...
it also helps to RUN...
it relieves craziness..
and makes you have AWESOME legs
even at 40...
which isn't really THAT old....I'm just finding out
it's TOTALLY the new
28?
I hope you find your "WACKED-OUT" self in 2010...
I think you'll like it!!

{*most all these crazy pics are by my beloved Jami Broadbent,who, I think likes it when I "freak-out" at shoots and act all SPAZY-MAGEE}

No comments: