Sunday, December 20, 2009

Busy week OVER.....Bring on Christmas!


Last week's highlights....
Parker-Brady-Rayce in his Christmas Program....
Yes, as you can see...in his "close-up"(total-black-mail-when-he's-16-pic)
He ROCKED the part....
Billy's B-day...
he had to work, but he came home to one of his FAV-O dinner's
"ULTIMATE-SPAGHETTI"...
homemade meatballs, pork-ribs and sauce...
it's a bio-family recipe and it's literally..
TO-DIE-FOR!! {takes the whole day to make...but SO worth it}
I am DONE with work until the new year..
it's the longest break I take from the Salon all year..
I can't wait to
GET MY CHRISTMAS ON...
there is no stopping me now....
cooking, Christmas music, giving to others, watching movies, taking pictures,
loving on my kids
ALL DAY LONG....
for 2 weeks...
my kinda
HEAVEN


No comments: