Thursday, December 10, 2009

Oh, if cars could talk...

So,
I was just thinking about my very first car today....
his name was...
MAX-A-MILLION-THANKS-A-MILLION..
cuz' he got me everywhere without running out of gas..
and I swear I NEVER put gas in him...
He was a MAGIC -car...
A 1971 white VW beetle...plaid seats...
we could fit at least 6-8 people in him on a "good" night..
"a good night" was when center street was packed with HOT-guys...
so you had to fit ALL your friends in one car to cruise center.....

I wish I still had that magic car.....
Max actually burst into flames ( true-story) while I was driving him..
It's like he knew it was better to go down in flames of glory..
than rust.....
Oh, the stories max-a-million could tell if still alive...
Oprah worthy....I tell ya...
OPRAH-WORTHY......

No comments: