Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My "WORD" of the year...

Pic by Jami Broadbent.... taken of me doing my "SPAZZY dance"


Ali Edward's blog introduced me to picking a word of the year...http://aliedwards.typepad.com/_a_/2009/12/one-little-word-2010.html
I picked the word .....{HAPPINESS} last year.
and I tried OH-SO-VERY-HARD to have that word become apart of my everyday life...
...and I did have lots of Happiness....kinda(?)
But I did have one of the roughest years I've had in awhile.....So who knows, maybe I still was Happier than I would of been if I hadn't of picked the word??right?!!!!
This year it's going to work....
it is....
I am going to make it work!!

THE WORD WILL BECOME A PART OF MY EVERYDAY LIFE!!!
My word for 2010 will be......
{PLAY}
Yep, I work too hard, take life too seriously, it's kinda hard not to be serious, stressed, worried constantly, when you have a child with Autism...
but, I am going to only be serious and work too hard some of the time ...
the rest of the time,...
I am going to LEARN how to PLAY AGAIN.....

Bring on 2010


No comments: