Wednesday, January 13, 2010

{Little-Red-Corvette}


As Rayce and I were sitting in the Sonic Drive thru today after school,
(I am totally addicted to apple juice slushies right now...WEIRD huh?!)
Prince's masterpiece "Little Red Corvette" started playing on the radio..
Well, PUUULEEZZE..
stop me now...
You know I am going to sing this song at the top of my lungs...
Even if it is a tad-bit-off-color for my 9 year old passenger..
Rayce looks over at me while I am singing into my thumb...
using it for my "fake" microphone..(of-course)
and then says...
"Mom, your not NORMAL like other Mom's"

And right as my heart was starting to crack-and break-into bits...

He smiles and says..
"Your WAAAAY more TOTALLY-AWESOME"
I {LOVE} this kid...

3 comments:

Miss Snapp said...

Yes, way to go Marie! I love you too!

Crispy-Fur said...

well this is no surprise....you've never let go of the kid in you...of course you're awesome !

Marie said...

I kinda LOVE you guys....Carol & Chris :)