Sunday, January 31, 2010

My husband .......


SO...
My husband see's this picture on my blog and then CASUALLY says to me this morning ...

"When I first saw this picture I thought...OK, I think that's me but WHO am I kissing?"

O.k., let's think about this, I know he was 28 when I married him and he had a life before me...BUT let's look over the facts....
Billy,
1-DO you OWN or have EVER owned a white fur hat?
2-Would I have a picture of you kissing some else, ....Well, that I would tell you about or have not used by now for blackmail purposes?
3- And would I post it on my blog...

This SO made my WHOLE day..
and I WILL be teasing him relentlessly for years...
and of-course looking for a WHITE FUR hat to buy for him...:)

(again image credit: steep street)

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Buy that hat and you can have a re-enactment! How fun would that be?!