Wednesday, February 3, 2010

{I guess I'll keep him?}



SO, I read this quote out loud to Billy...(I think he gets tired of my obsession with quotes and me reading them to him then exclaiming loudly ...OOOOOh, I LOVE this one!!!...to which I just get the "man-nod" with his head, you women know the one?!)
SO, when I read this one out loud this morning....
I say to him...OOOOh, that is DEEP...
And then instead of the usual " man-nod"...
He exclaims loudly..."It's either Deep or DUMB"

image credit: paper tissue

4 comments:

susan said...

I think.....DEEP:)

Marie said...

I TOTALLY agree...Very Deep!!!
Thank-You, Susan, for your vote in my direction! :)

Jed said...

I have one question, who got the power when it split?

Marie said...

Jed...You CRACK me up!!!! only you would ask that!
Of course...Carrie did! LOL!