Tuesday, March 16, 2010

{Oh...Charlize Theron...you keep me.... wishing and hoping and thinking and praying and planning and dreaming ....

SO.....I {L.O.V.E}
Charlize Theron
when she was in VOGUE....( the "other" Bible)
I bought 3 copies..
one never knows, you have to be prepared
Because she was after all on a DUDE-RANCH wearing ....
(gasp) RALPH LAUREN & COWBOY BOOTS....{hello-wonderful}
it was like all my favorite things wrapped up in one..
except, she wasn't eating Ben & Jerry's Pistachio ice cream...
if she would of been....then, my friends, it would of been perf....I tell ya, PERF
I was going to cut my hair today..then I pulled out my VOGUE with Charlize...
and said to myself..
HELL-NO...
keep going your almost there..
to having hair like Char's..
now I just need to get me some hot-cowboy's,.... already got the boots and hat..
and some Ralph Lauren cowboy dud's
and have Jami take some...chillin'-the-most...pictures...
OH, THIS is my new goal...
everyone need something to work for
right?!!!

(OH & BTW, since Charlize wasn't eating Ben & Jerry's Pistachio..
I thought I would include a pic of ME eating it...
to make it PERF.... )

1 comment:

slytrifecta said...

Is that cough syrup in that spoon?