Tuesday, March 16, 2010

{Wade...A.K.A the Rascal}

Quote by: Wade to Marie

"
Do
you not cry because you're always too happy?
Or is it because you're trying to be macho.
Cuz' I gotta say, Marie, you don't pull off macho all that well.
So go ahead and cry. I cry all the time.
And look at me; I'm kickass."



SO...
I hope Wade, my photography class friend/cage-fighter-friend /& Jami & Jarin's BFF.....
doesn't mind me re-posting his comment he made on my "crying post"....
Cuz' Quite frankly it made me LAUGH and CRY at the same time...
which is a hard feat in and of itself .....
Wade you rock....
I hope your heart is mending from the loss of Jake, your beloved dog.
we need to get together with Jami and take Kick-A pics!
Thanks for making my WEEK!
Hang in there my friend!
And for everyone that reads my blog....
check out WADE's ....
http://crazywadee.blogspot.com/
he has a beautiful family and writes things that make you....
think, ponder and learn....
all the things that are good in a writer!

2 comments:

Wade The Rascal said...

That Wade guy is definitely kind of "special."

Marie said...

Yes, this Wade guy IS definitely a "special-Spirit"...hahahaha