Friday, April 2, 2010

it's been a bad-sad day...

We have had a sad day all the way around....
Mallory was back at the hospital today, she was in so much pain...UNREAL-PAIN!
so hard to watch as a Mom...I am not a fan of my kids hurting.
they finally did a CAT scan and she still has stones.
Dr's say it looks like it should be over within 24 hours..
Let's pray they are right..
And a little note to my-tough-girl...

"Don't worry. everything is going to be AMAZING"


She has had a HARD-HARD day today in lots of ways....
Life is so hard sometimes.
And sometimes even when we work hard for things ...they don't work-out!
But...everything is going to be OK...
I just know it!

4 comments:

Jami Broadbent said...

Oh that is soooo sad. Give her my love.

Wade The Rascal said...

Ouch. Hope they pass.

Marie said...

Jami, I gave her your message she smiled:)...
Wade, OUCH is right! We are hoping too!
Thanks for your concern...you guys are the best!

Wendyburd1 said...

Did they do stone blasting or anything or are they just making her pass the stones on her own?! That sounds so painful!