Wednesday, April 7, 2010

{NO}


I can't even tell you how SAD I am about these two breaking-up..
I know...I know....
I shouldn't care...they are celebrities...who cares?! I do!!!
I can't tell you HOW MUCH these two
TOGETHER
did for
AUTISM AWARENESS
Jenny & Jim did more for awareness and getting the word AUTISM even spoken than any other "celeb" ever has..(and let me tell you ALOT of Celeb's have kiddo's with Autism and NEVER say a word...)
let alone that Jenny and Jim spoke out against "un-SAFE' vaccination schedules and mercury in shots...etc...informed people about gluten free diets...DAN! Doctors...
The list goes on...
But more than anything the thing that breaks me down is that Jim Carrey gave alot of single Mom's....HOPE
Hope that someone could come into their lives and LOVE them and their child with Autism..he spoke about his relationship with Jenny's son at a Autism rally in Washington DC...

He said:...."Autism made me a man....loving Evan has made me a better person"

I know...I know....
It's crazy to be upset about this...
But I am..
I just HOPE that Jim Carrey stills keeps a voice for all of us fighting for our kid's , fighting to get insurance coverage, fighting to get safe-vaccines...
just FIGHTing to keep ourselves SANE & HAPPY....
Because his voice was being heard...

2 comments:

slytrifecta said...

This is very upsetting. When did you find this out? I am googling it right now!!!

Marie said...

I know it!!!!!!! So happy you understand my emotional state with this!