Friday, May 7, 2010

[Rachel]

I can't even begin to put into
WORDS
how much this girl has done for me and my family...
SHE
was Dylan River's
first "Autism-therapist"
and came to our home almost every day for over TWO years
and worked & Played with him for hours...
She became apart of our
FAMILY
She saw me at my worst...
she saw me brokedown, in the ULTIMATE-Stages-of GRIEF
and still...
everyday she came with that
HUGE gorgeous smile of her's
and played with my son...taught him skills...gave me rest...gave us friendship
I don't know if she will EVER know HOW MUCH she means to me...
I didn't let many people into my life at this time...
But I let her in...in my heart
and there she will ALWAYS stay....


4 comments:

The Shumway Family said...

I love them! Can't wait to see the rest. You are amazing and so sweet! I feel pretty lucky to know you guys. I always loved coming over and sweet Dylan. Marie, you're just so fun to be around! Love ya!

Crispy-Fur said...

I got to meet Rachel didn't I ? : )

Marie said...

Yes you did! isn't she lovely! :)
GUESS WHAT?...I'm trying to come and visit you soon! I need to get with E. and gets dates that you both are off!!
LOVE you!

Crispy-Fur said...

Love the photo with the big ol' smile. very fresh : ) + awesome ! visit ! ?