Tuesday, May 11, 2010

resuming our.....

Conversations with Mallory:(said in an echoing voice)

Mal: So Okay I had a dream and I'm pretty sure if you pursue it you'll be RICH.
Me: go on....
Mal: in my dream...you were sick of your job and this lady on yer blog commented and said I have a spa/salon near Sundance why don't you work there...so we went to the place. And while you were in the spa/salon..I went on an adventure.. I walked through the trees and came to a clearing ...and there was like rainbows and butterflies and woodland creatures...but it wasn't CHEESY..it was the real deal. So anyways as I sat there pondering to myself ..How can I share this with the world. I was like HOT dang I got an idea. So I ran back to you in the spa/salon.And I was like OMGOSH..I got the best idea. We are going to put up a salon in this clearing with glass walls so that you can be getting you hair done and see all these beautiful things...

And then you didn't want to work at the salon..

So you didn't become rich

BUT I DID...

cuz' I came up with the idea.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mal: You know when I hiccup the guinea-pig purrrs....
Me: ????????



No comments: