Tuesday, May 11, 2010

{Rocky Mountain High}

SO,
I have a friend/family-tribe-member....
Yes, we have made our own tribe...it's how we ROLL..
[she]
is an AMAZING human being..
I'm so blessed to have her in my life,
she
is
my
CONSTANT (Unchanging in nature, value, or extent; invariable.)
friend...

Welll,
I GET to go on a road trip and see.....KATHRYN..in just a couple weeks!!!
(can anyone HOLLA'... COLORADO Rocky Mountain High...)
I am counting the days down...
to sit with her and Marcy.
COOK good food, play our guitars and sing, and ummmm take a couple pictures...:)
LOVE- LOVE-LOVE....
She is also one of the best ...songwriters/singer's...EVER
(Yes, I put songwriter first, because quite frankly I think it's her most AMAZING talent...but the singing,
WELL that's a given... the girl was blessed...
Click on this link and listen to her voice...
it is a bit of the lovely-goodness here on this earth..
And may I recommend the songs "123 & Cold December day" two of her finest....
and then there is the AWESOME rendition of "Amazing Grace" with Leraine, who is playing the didgeridoo...(BTW, Leraine is one of my girl-crushes)
*Let the website load takes a few seconds...

http://www.myspace.com/folkwithsoul

& alittle Leraine too...[she's the one rockin' the guitar]

No comments: