Saturday, June 19, 2010

BEST PARTY EVAH!


NEVER....
Had I been to a JOSH RITTER concert
If this Man-Child is EVER in your area..RUN do not walk and get tickets..
I'm kinda a music-junkie...
And I know and I say I lOVE alot of artist.
But this was the most FUN I have had at a concert in ...
ummmm
DECADES
It's not actually the music either, it's good...(Not Joshua James good)
But this guy is just
PLAIN-WICKED-FLAT-OUT-FUN!!!!
He GRINS...and I mean GGGRRRRIIINNNSSS the whole concert.
Everyone was singing along...jumping...laughing....and the ages went from 20 to 60's.
We sat by a woman in her 60's who was GROOVIN'....

I SO needed this concert last night....
Love MY MAN for taking me...and laughing and jumping and smiling the whole time right beside me.

2 comments:

Angie said...

How fun!! Love the shirt! ;)

Angie said...

That was GREAT!! Thanks for sharing!! I'm off to download him on my ipod! ;)