Saturday, June 5, 2010

Continues to help our kids...


OK...ENOUGH ALREADY!!
Is that what you kinda want to say to me about my LOVE for JENNY?
I just keep being AMAZED at how she is still helping with AUTISM-AWARENESS for kids.
Especially since her son is doing so well. A lot of people try to forget about what they've been through once their own child is doing better. I guess you can't blame them as it is VERY TRAUMATIC...But not Jenny, she is still educating the world!!!
I can't tell you how many families are being helped with the FREE information she puts out.
She is just PLAIN LOVELY...
I will never understand why more "movie-stars" with Autism in their lives haven't tried to get attention- support- AWARENESS for their children?
I have a few opinions on this...But if you don't have something nice to say... don't say anything at all , right?


http://www.pr.com/article/1076
(This is an old one...But I LOVE this interview...it is EXACTLY how I would answer every question...GOOD JOB JENNY!!!)

No comments: